"Jugend musiziert" sucht keine Wunderkinder, nicht den Superstar. "Jugend musiziert" sucht junge Menschen, die Freude an der Musik haben, denen Selbstmusizieren etwas bedeutet. Hier wartet ein weites Begegnungsfeld zum Vergleichen und zum Austausch von Erfahrungen.
On 18 April 2013, the European Festivals Association (EFA) launched The Festival Academy during its 2013 General Assembly in Granada, Spain. "The true role of a festival is to help artists to dare, to engage in new projects" is a statement by Bernard Faivre d'Arcier (former Director Avignon Festival) that serves as the motto of The Festival Academy. It offers various training formats for festival management to young, dynamic and passionate festival makers worldwide. Its mission is to share, exchange and construct know-how on festival management focusing on the essence of festivals – the art and the artist – and touching upon all artistic disciplines. The Festival Academy is ambitious to develop and sustain a network of festival leaders of the future.
- 2013 EFA General Assembly: new members, Darko Brlek re-elected President
- Les causeries musicales - International Jazz Day 2013
- Atelier for Young Festival Managers BEIRUT 2013: EFA extends application deadline until 1 May 2013
- EFA calls for applications for two Ateliers for Young Festival Managers: BEIRUT 2013 & EDINBURGH 2014
- UNESCO and CERDOTOLA Join Forces for the Promotion of African Cultures
- New Initiative Announced by NMC and MPA to Educate on Respecting Artists Rights
- Bundesjazzorchester reist nach Westafrika
- Irish Composer Awarded Top International Choral Prize by International Federation for Choral Music (IFCM)