Technologies and media
- Tuesday, 15 April 2014
Un sondage a été réalisé pour connaître les avis consommateurs sur le streaming. Pourquoi préférer le streaming? Pourquoi rester au CD ou au MP3?
- Monday, 14 April 2014
Are you wondering why you should be excited about Neil Young's Pono music playing device? If you were Neil Young and you wanted to listen to your first recordings from when you were in your 20s in the 1960s, you may find the originals are disintegrating.
- Thursday, 10 April 2014
Tried and tested by music educators, Musical Futures includes inspirational in-depth features, audio holistic experiences, debates on critical issues, and provides a new perspective on using Musical Futures effectively in the classroom.
- Thursday, 27 March 2014
When I log on to Spotify, it recommends I listen to T. Rex because I listened to Marc Bolan. Bolan is the frontman of T. Rex. I roll my eyes and click away.
- Tuesday, 25 March 2014
Mobile applications have eclipsed file-sharing services, online storage sites known as "digital lockers" and stream-ripping software as the most widely used source of free music downloads, according to a new study from researcher NPD Group, whose results have not previously been made public.
- Symphony Orchestras Dives Headlong Into Streaming
- Cadenza: You play, and a full orchestra plays with you
- Meludia Makes Music Simple, Beautiful, and Easy To Learn
- Nigeria: 'Media, Key to Growth of Entertainment Industry'
- A New Model for Music: Big Bands, Big Brands
- How Streaming Music Will Change Culture… for the Better
- Musique numérique : Neil Young lance le “Pono Player”
- Beats Hopes to Serve Up Music in a Novel Way