Music the artform and artists
- Tuesday, 19 May 2015
Elsewhere on Churchgate Street, music spilled out through the doors of the Napoli, The Talk of the Town and Gaylord's. Opposite Venice, there was jazz at the Ritz, while at the Little Hut, Neville Thomas led a group calling itself Three Guys and a Doll.
- Tuesday, 28 April 2015
The 2015 International Jazz Day celebration will kick off in Paris, France on April 30th with a daylong series of jazz education programs, performances, and community outreach.
- L'art de l'intro
- Cumbia: The Musical Backbone Of Latin America
- The live music scene in Uganda
- Against “Indie”
- Celebrating 100 years of Billie Holiday's life through music
- Boulez à facettes : de la fulgurance au plaisir, un portrait multimédia de Pierre Boulez
- The modernist maverick: Pierre Boulez at 90
- How Cajuns and Creoles reinvented rock 'n' roll